Two different views of the first four campus buildings between 1912-1915.
The top photo shows Picken Hall in the middle, the old power pant in the left background and the Agricultural High School in the right background. The bottom photo shows Martin Allen Hall, the old power plant, and the greenhouse of the Agricultural High School.
The Agricultural High School was also known as the Industrial Building and was renamed Rarick Hall in 1952 in honor of President Clarence Edmund Rarick. This building was razed in 1978 to make way for a new Rarick Hall which was built in 1981.
The power plant, built in 1911, was destroyed by fire in 1930.